The Ultimate RV Logbook: Fulltime Families Special Edition
Author: Nomadic Souls Gear & Apparel
The Ultimate Logbook for RVers who want to keep great records of where they’ve been! (Fulltime Families Special Edition)
Updated Late July 2021: We’re listening! We made a few modifications to make this popular logbook even better! We added a new America's National Parks Checklist at the front and also added Canada Provinces & Territoriesin the index!
Record campground information like:
- Campground Name & Location
- Campground Costs
- Travel Information
- Hookups available
- Bathhouse conditions
- Road Conditions
- Campsite conditions
- Management/Staff Info
- Booking/Cancellation Notes
- Local Area Notes
- Sightseeing Notes and A LOT more!
- There's even extra space to add your own notes for each site!
Great for RVing in:
- Class A Motorhomes
- Class C Motorhomes
- Travel Trailer RV
- 5th Wheel RV
- Class B Motorhome
- Custom Vans
This book is an amazing tool for your travel adventures!We, as full-time RVers ourselves, wanted to produce something that would actually be useful for other RV travelers. Our goal was to create a place where you can record all of the great (and sometimes not so great) notes about your camping spots as you wander about. We made this book a place to store info, but also easily find those notes again, so we incorporated an easy-to-use referencing system, organized by U.S. state or Canadian province (or fill in your own). This way, when you need to look back on your notes 2, 3, or even 20 years later, you will be able to quickly find them.
Here’s how to use this book:
- Log Your Stays: Turn to the first log and start writing! Use our prompted notes and checkoffs to record basic information and then also add your own notes as a refresher for your memory later. We didn’t make space for every possible scenario (there are so many!) So, use the extra space to write down anything you think you might want to know later. For instance, you may note more things like low/high water pressure, road noise, or management/staff names & notes. Did you spend way too much on laundry here? Make a note of it! Did you see a sasquatch walk casually through your campground on Friday night? Make a note of it! And share the picture! You did get one, right?
- Our Referencing System: It’s so simple! Let’s begin with the Site Logs. Each Site Log has a number in the corner. When you log a campsite, take a second to record that site’s Log Number in the back of the book in its reference section. Most reference sections are simply a state. However, some states are larger (and more popular) than others, so we broke them down into smaller regions for even quicker reference. For instance, we’ve broken Texas down to 5 regions: North, West, Central, Gulf Coast & Panhandle.Maintenance Logs: In the back of the book, there are pages dedicated for recording RV maintenance. Just record the date, service performed, mileage, and any other notes there so you have that information later.
Number Of Pages: 120
Release Date: 30-12-2018
Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 7.4 x 0.3 inches