Looking for a way to let everyone know that you're a Fulltime Family? Want to show the world that your family is a traveling family? Just want some added outdoor flair? We have custom-printed flags for your family name and even a social handle if you want. Printed on 100% polyester fabric, our flag is durable and printable on both sides.
Nomad Nation Gear makes it easy and affordable to customize your own Fulltime Families flag to display at the campground or on your RV. Whether you’re starting a brand new family adventure or celebrating a Nomadiversary, this printed flag is ideal for enhancing your camper setup.
All we need is a few custom details (see below). We'll then send you a digital proof so you can see exactly how your flag will look and give you the opportunity to make any final changes before we send it to print.
We are a family-owned business that is committed to making custom flags and apparel for nomads! We hope you enjoy browsing through our site and will consider us for your next flag or apparel needs.
Personalized, custom flag for Fulltime Families Members. (Pole not included)
HOW TO ORDER:
When making your choice, use the custom fields in the item options above to provide:
- Your Family Name (as you would like it to appear, for example "Smith", "Smiths", "The Smiths" or "Smith Family") - See notes below. Please limit to 15 characters if possible
- Member Year or Launch Info (and include "Lifetime" if you are a Lifetime member and would like to include that)
- One Social Media Handle (optional; this will be in smaller type under your name)
If you would prefer to not have your name, please just list "No Name" in that field. Or, you can include alternate verbiage (for example "Member") that you would like put in that place on the flag (some verbiage may need approval from Fulltime Families).
FOLLOWUP APPROVAL WILL BE NEEDED:
These flags are personalized by our staff and we will send you a proof via email (to the email provided at checkout) within 1-2 business days. Once you approve the artwork, we will ship the flag (along with the rest of your order) within 3-5 business days, unless any other items within your order cause delays.
The pole for the flag is NOT included with the flag. These come in many options and can be purchased online or at many hardware stores. Simply search for a "Garden Flag" pole.
We suggest this flag pole on Amazon.
After artwork approval (see above), your order should ship within 3-5 business days unless any other items within your order cause a delay for your shipment.
MAINTAINING YOUR FLAG:
How to Keep Your Flag from Fading
Here are a few tips on how to maintain the color and appearance of your flags.
- If your flag needs to be washed, hand clean it with a mild detergent and use cold water. Never put flags in a wash machine or dryer.
- Do not let it soak because colors could bleed.
- Rinse in cold water and lay flat to dry.
- Having more than one will help with less fading too. Rotating flags will expose them to less sun exposure.
- When you get to a new location, anticipate how much sun exposure your flag will get. You may want to place it near a tree or other area that gets some shade during the day. A flag hung in direct sunlight will fade faster if it is kept out for a long period of time.
- As flags age, they may get loose threads or rips (especially if it has seen a lot of wind). If this happens, you should fix it when first seen to prevent further damage. Loose threads can be clipped and re-hemmed on a sewing machine or by hand.
Add UV Protection to your flag
A little extra protection will extend the life of your flag.
- To help combat against fading we highly suggest applying a fabric protectant spray with UV protection and/or waterproof spray. Lay the flag down on a flat surface in a well-ventilated area. You can use an old towel or another piece of cloth to lay the flag on to protect the table.
- Spray a small area lightly to see if the colors bleed. If it doesn’t bleed, then spray in even strokes across the flag top to bottom. Don’t soak the flag!
- Wait a few minutes then turn the flag over and repeat.
- When it’s dry, you are ready to proudly hang it!
How to Store Flags
When storing your flags NEVER store a wet or damp flag. Dampness can lead to mildew, mold, or fungus. Yuck! Nobody wants that! Only store flags once they are dry. Never roll or fold a flag. We suggest keeping flags in a plastic bag or tub with flags laying flat.